Monday, February 6, 2012

Not so good.

Had a really lazy day today. I did absolutely nothing except eat junk food and watch movies. That may sound ideal for someone who just broke-up with someone, but I have not broken up with anyone. In fact I have no special relationships to feel bad or lazy about, and that makes me feel all the more bad about my day. It felt OK in the moment, but now i feel rather crappy about it.

I NEED to get myself started on something to do with myself! How does one get motivated to workout, or to go to the library and look up things to just improve your mind. Someone suggested I do that and I really plan on doing it. The problem is getting started. I would try and make up for it tomorrow, but I work all day tomorrow. Maybe I will go to the library on Wednesday. No, I WILL go to the library and look up things I am interested in, and I  WILL walk the loop that is by my house to get some exercise. Make sure you check in Wednesday to see that I have done anything I have promised myself I will do.

I think I will go for a walk right now. Maybe that will help my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment