Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick intro to my life.

My name is Jennifer.
Was born and raised in southern California. Went to school in Iowa for  four years to pursue a career in nursing. It did not turn out as I had hoped and am now living back at home working as a caregiver and trying to figure out what I am to do with my life.

I am a Christian. I believe that God, who created everything on this earth and everything around it, sent His Son to die for us wretched sinners. He came to Earth to bear the penalty for us all, and for that I can never be thankful enough. I can barely comprehend how God could sacrifice his own son so that we might live and be saved from the eternal punishment that we deserve. It is unfathomable the love of God.

With this in mind, I believe that God has a purpose for everyone. That includes me. I am having trouble finding out what that is presently. I have spent the past four years of my life going after what i thought was what I wanted to do in my life, but now God has shut that door on me. I do believe that God has plan for me and possibly another career in mind for me. I just need to take time to think on it, pray about it, and wait to see what God has in store for me.

So I am starting this blog because of a suggestion one of my mentors gave me. He told me to write about my thoughts and just write them down. He even said "write a blog" and that is what I intend to do. So I hope that those who will be reading my posts don't get too bored with me. I am trying to figure out my life as much as the next person is.
Though I am doing it with the Lord's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment